- The Information We Collect and Why
- You are not required to create an account or submit your personal information to us in order to use the Site. However, your personal information may be required in order to access features or areas, such as registering for an online account at the Site, placing orders, or signing up for newsletters. The information that we require for these features may include information such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, and credit card number.
- How We Use and Share Your Information
- We collect information from you so that we can provide you with your requested services. For example, we use your personal information to contact you about your orders, process credit card transactions, and ship products to you. We may also send you information about our products and our services, and we may share your information with third party service providers that help us process and fulfill orders and deliver products and services. We may also use third party service providers to help host and administer our Site, send emails, provide marketing and advertising services for us, assist with fraud prevention, and process payments. These service providers may have access to your personal information in order to provide these services, but when this occurs we implement reasonable contractual and technical protections to limit their use of such personal information.
- Access to Your Information and Choices You Can Make
If you are under the age of 13, please do not attempt to register with us at this Site or provide any personal information about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that information. If you believe we have personal information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
- Security of Your Information
- In order to help secure your personal information, access to your personal information on our Site is password-protected, and sensitive data (such as your credit card number) is protected by encryption when it is exchanged between your web browser and our Site. We use industry standard physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect your personal information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to us. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please also note that emails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means.
- California Privacy Rights
- Under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to request and obtain from us information about the personal information we shared, if any, with other businesses for their own direct marketing uses. If applicable, this information would include the categories of personal information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared such personal information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g. requests made in 2015 will receive information regarding 2014 sharing activities). You may request such information from us once per calendar year. To obtain this information, please send an email message to email@example.com with “Request for Privacy Information” in the subject line and in the body of your message. We will provide the requested information to you at your email address in response. Please be aware that only information on covered sharing will be included in our response.
- Questions and How to Contact Us